The BitCurator Consortium is seeking volunteers to join us in our development efforts!
We are looking for developers at all levels of experience who can help us:
- Contribute user stories about how you would like the BitCurator tools to work
- Create specifications for new system tools or functionality
- Review suggested code enhancements
- Test and configure third-party tools for incorporation into the BitCurator environment
- Perform code fixes or enhancement to core functionalities
- Create and document scripts to complement or enhance existing software
For all volunteers, we will provide:
- Web-based orientation and training sessions to familiarize you with the environment
- Mentorship and expertise from leading practitioners and developers
You will gain:
- Experience with the BitCurator environment, BitCurator Access, and other digital forensics software programs
- The benefit of contributing code to a growing open-source software community
- Credit and recognition for your contributions
If you’re not a developer but still want to participate, let us know! We will help you to find a way to contribute to the BitCurator Consortium.
Interested in joining us or have further questions? Contact us at email@example.com to learn more!