Staff at member institutions can take part in the BitCurator Consortium in many ways.
Join the Conversation
- Participate on our members-only listserv, firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss how to get the most out of BitCurator.
- Attend our monthly virtual meetings, open to all members, to learn about Consortium initiatives. Look for call-in information on the listserv.
- Explore our workflow and documentation repositories to learn how to leverage BitCurator most effectively.
- Watch videos to see demonstrations of other members' workflows and use cases.
- Attend members-only training events, and enjoy discounted registration to the BitCurator Users' Forum to meet other practitioners and discuss use cases.
Shape the Community
- Join a committee and define new initiatives to foster the BitCurator environment and Consortium community.
- Contribute local workflows and documentation to our repositories for other members to reference.
- Present on using BitCurator to acquire and process digital collections at local, national, and international conferences.