BCC Releases Updated Code of Conduct
Jess Farrell | BitCurator Consortium
The BCC Code of Conduct Committee has released an updated Code of Conduct and reporting process just in time for the 2020 BitCurator Users Forum. If you are attending the Forum, please read the Code of Conduct prior to joining our virtual space.
BCC Members have an annual opportunity to join the Code of Conduct Committee and help revise the Code. If you have feedback on the Code, please contact email@example.com or join the Committee next year!
Code of Conduct Committee
- Laura Alagna, Northwestern University Library
- Shira Peltzman, UCLA Libraries
- Brian Dietz, North Carolina State University
- Jessica Farrell, Educopia Institute
- Kelly Bolding, Princeton University
- Lauren Work, University of Virginia Library