The BitCurator Consortium values a strong, wide base of member institutions in order to achieve its mission to address the needs of the BCC community, including training, collaboration, research, documentation, and integration. In support of this vision, the Membership Committee aims to recruit new members … Read more →
Thank you for your interest in joining the BCC!
When you join the BitCurator Consortium (BCC), your membership dollars directly support the ongoing development of the BitCurator software environment and the BitCurator user community.
Here are some ways to learn more about the BCC and get involved:
- Learn about our vision, governance structure, and history
- Attend a BitCurator Users Forum – you don’t need to be a member to attend!
- Find workflows, documentation, presentations, and case studies created by our community
- Join our newsletter mailing list
- See the Get Involved page for information about membership benefits and fees
- Get in touch with the Community Facilitator to join or get answers to your membership questions
Additionally, the resources below may be of interest to prospective BCC members.
The BCC Code of Conduct Committee has released an updated Code of Conduct and reporting process just in time for the 2020 BitCurator Users Forum. If you are attending the Forum, please read the Code of Conduct prior to joining our virtual space. BCC Members … Read more →
We are proud to offer registration for BUF20 at a sliding scale starting at $0. This year’s Forum features four days of programming. Sessions will be non-concurrent (single-stream) and will run live starting at 11am ET. Each day will include a variety of opportunities for … Read more →