Thank you for your interest in joining the BCC!
When you join the BitCurator Consortium (BCC), your membership dollars directly support the ongoing development of the BitCurator software environment and the BitCurator user community.
Here are some ways to learn more about the BCC and get involved:
- Learn about our vision, governance structure, and history
- Attend a BitCurator Users Forum – you don’t need to be a member to attend!
- Find workflows, documentation, presentations, and case studies created by our community
- Join our newsletter mailing list
- See the Get Involved page for information about membership benefits and fees
- Get in touch with the Community Facilitator to join or get answers to your membership questions
Additionally, the resources below may be of interest to prospective BCC members.