The latest issue of the BCC’s newsletter is now available! It includes: Updates from the BCC President Lauren Work Recordings & resources from the 2021 BitCurator Users Forum Committee recruitment New BCC members Updates from the BitCuratorEdu projects
The active engagement of BCC members enables them to stay on the forefront of born-digital curation practice and to benefit from the research, documentation, code, and training materials produced by this community.
Here are some steps to get the most out of your membership:
- Participate on our members-only listserv, email@example.com, to discuss how to get the most out of BitCurator. Contact the Community Facilitator to join the listserv.
- Attend our monthly virtual meetings, open to all members, to learn about Consortium initiatives. Look for call-in information on the listserv.
- Join a committee and define new initiatives to foster the BitCurator environment and Consortium community. Contact the Community Facilitator for information on joining a committee.
- Contribute local workflows and documentation to our repositories for other members to reference.
- Access members-only workflows, documentation, and videos.
- Enjoy early and/or discounted registration to the BitCurator Users’ Forum
See the Get Involved page for more information.
Additionally, the resources below may be of interest to current BCC members.
The votes are in from the BitCurator Consortium 2021-2022 annual election! Charter Amendments All proposed charter amendments were unanimously approved. Please see our updated charter here: https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/bitcurator-consortium-charter/ Executive Council Welcome to our newest Executive Council members, George Apodaca Collett from the Smithsonian Institution Archives of … Read more →
The BCC Membership Committee is excited to invite you to participate in the BCC Peer Mentorship Program! The goals for this new program are twofold: to orient people to the BCC, encouraging them to build relationships and get involved; and to facilitate professional mentorship around … Read more →