The active engagement of BCC members enables them to stay on the forefront of born-digital curation practice and to benefit from the research, documentation, code, and training materials produced by this community.
Here are some steps to get the most out of your membership:
- Participate on our members-only listserv, email@example.com, to discuss how to get the most out of BitCurator. Contact the Community Facilitator to join the listserv.
- Attend our monthly virtual meetings, open to all members, to learn about Consortium initiatives. Look for call-in information on the listserv.
- Join a committee and define new initiatives to foster the BitCurator environment and Consortium community. Contact the Community Facilitator for information on joining a committee.
- Contribute local workflows and documentation to our repositories for other members to reference.
- Access members-only workflows, documentation, and videos.
- Enjoy early and/or discounted registration to the BitCurator Users’ Forum
See the Get Involved page for more information.
Additionally, the resources below may be of interest to current BCC members.